Finally getting back to creating new features for all your WoW folks! This patch rolls out the first iteration of our spell and aura tracking feature along with some better visualization options for the existing timeline graph. Spell cast data will only be recorded for all WoW games moving forward from the patch release date.
- Recent match filters (by game, squad, user, and time).
- WoW match players now shows up on the recent games feed.
- Option to only use non-GPU encoders (disabled by default).
- WoW timeline can now show DPS, heals, and damage received on the same chart.
- WoW timeline can now aggregate team stats if separate graph is turned off.
- WoW timeline will now color code lines based on class if separate graph is turned off.
- WoW timeline can now overlay important spell casts and auras.
- WoW timeline player names are now colored based on friendly team/enemy team and prefixed by their class specialization icon.
- New WoW analysis tab that displays spell casts and auras.
- The installer now requires admin privileges to install registry keys so that we can obtain crash dumps created by Windows.
- Fix Aim Lab recording regression.
- Fixed an issue where recording failure will cause all future recordings to fail for WoW.
- Fixed an issue where zoning out of an arena would not stop Arena recording.