We're introducing some advanced sharing features in this patch. Now you have finer-grained control over who sees what and what they get to do with what you shared. Check out the new settings when clicking on the share button and in the sharing settings menu!
- Advanced sharing.
- Control which matches/clips are automatically shared to which squads in the settings menu.
- Control whether squads are automatically granted the permission to share/clip your matches/clips.
- Override automatic sharing settings on a per-match/per-clip basis.
- Ability to regenerate publically shared match/clip links by deleting and re-creating them.
- Ability to share to Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit within the match/clip share button dialog.
- Refresh button in the navigation bar in the desktop app.
- A nifty themed title bar in the desktop app.
- WoW arena bracket filter (2v2, 3v3, Skirmish).
- By default, all your matches/clips going forward are shared with "CAN SHARE" and "CAN CLIP" settings. Previously, the default was to not share with those permissions enabled.
- All users now have the ability to download any match VOD they have access to.
- Public share URLs are no longer automatically generated when you click the share button.
- Changed the color scheme to be more friendly to color blind people (green/red changed to blue/red).
- Fixed an issue where WoW boss names and spell names with commas in the combat log wouldn't be processed properly on the server side.
- Fixed an issue where the game name tooltip would show up in the top left corner when switching between games on the game log page.